emphasised potassium, balance of macro and micro elements and TOP-PHOS & Physio + specificities
N – 4%, P2O5 – 10%, K2O – 20%, MgO – 2%, SO3 – 17%, B – 0,2%, Zn – 0,15%, CaO – 12% Eurofertil TOP 51 is a complex mineral fertilizer with emphasised potassium content and a balanced content of macro and micro elements. The specificities found in the product are TOP-PHOS and Physio +. • We recommend the usage of 200 - 400 kg / ha in arable crops, 400 - 1,000 kg / ha in sugar beet and vegetables, and 400 - 800 kg / ha in orchards and vineyards. • Application by spreading over the entire surface before plowing or during pre-sowing soil preparation, in vegetable production it is applied in pre-sowing soil preparation or before planting. • In orchards and vineyards, it is applied from autumn until the start of vegetation in the root zone using a fertilizer applicator or on the surface. We recommend the application into the soil. • For more details and fertilization plans please contact our sales representatives.Make an appointment
Expectations & Benefits
- TOP PHOS
• A completely new phosphorus molecule, created through a special production process • Phosphorus protected from blockade, regardless of soil type and pH • It remains in a protected form for a longer period, more precisely, until plant’s root system reaches it. Then, under the action of root secretions, phosphorus is released so the plant is ready to absorb it.
- PHYSIO +
• A powerful organic biostimulant for root strengthening that allows efficient intake of nutrients and water from the soil • Technology created from a seaweed extract • Aminopurines stimulate root system growth and allow increased uptake of P, K, Ca along with other elements from the fertilizer and soil • Accelerates the initial growth, improves the plant resistance to stressful conditions such as drought, low temperatures, etc., and allows a stable and quality yield in different weather conditions.
• Improves photosynthesis and respiration of plants • Affects plant reproduction • Improves rooting, root and shoot formation • It directly affects the yield • Provides energy in the form of ATP, for plant processes • Improves resistance to plant diseases
• Essential for plant growth, vitality and quality • Allows the transport of nutrients to storage organs • Improves nitrogen intake • Increases resistance to low temperatures and reduces the impact of drought on the plant
• Improves photosynthesis and facilitates the conversion of nitrogen into nitrate form • Improves the absorption of phosphorus in the plant by increasing the energy in the plant • Helps build chlorophyll
• Extremely important for proper stem elongation and nitrogen efficiency • Increases protein and dry matter content • Increases crop yields • Helps create amino acids (cysteine and methionine)
- Marine calcium
• Greater calcium absorption required for root and root hair development • Better activity of microorganisms in the soil • Improves bacterial environment, e.g. micro-pH for bacterial activity • Better storage of nutrients, e.g., P, K within the clay-humic complex • Protects phosphorus from blockade and allows greater availability and efficiency
- Trace elements (Zn, B)
• Stimulate plant growth • Have a positive effect on the synthesis of sugars and their transport in the plant • Improve flowering and fertilization, help the firmness and stability of the stem • Increase resistance to frost and low temperatures